Zen and the art of MotorCycle maintenenace-Full Throttle

So I have read one of the bestsellers of all time-cult-Zen and the art of Motor Cycle maintenance.
Quality!Virtue!Dharma.A subtle read. I think as I grow up I have to read it once again to absorb some more virtues from it.I am still not clear about author thoughts on quality but I liked when he says Gumption is the gasoline that keeps it ticking and at the time of writing this article I am totally running out of it.

I loved his thought about the education and my belief is also re-affirmed that I am not the only one who is short fuse present who don;t like the boring methodologies of teaching.Author has tremendous insight about physics/philosophy and of course not to forget motorcycle.He is also witty at times.

Phaedrus is a cool character and reveals a dark streak that I also possess.

Brilliantly written ,my first exposure to the world of Philosophy and I guess I will do it in future

Thought provoking and its content has a stark resemblance to Madbhagwat Geeta:-I guess Quality!!Virtue!!Dharma!!-work dispassionately have a very fine cleavage or no sepration at all

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Khaleesi teaches Management, Game of thrones:-

Fearless: The Heroic Story of One Navy SEAL's Sacrifice in the Hunt for Osama Bin Laden and the Unwavering Devotion of the Woman Who Loved Him

Maslow's hierarchy of needs vs My hierarchy